Thursday, May 20, 2010

One more full day...


Jordan told me he was pretty thrilled that I wasn't going to Thailand. He also mentioned I should keep my book bag safety pinned. My mother said that she didn't want to come get me from an Iranian prison. Ed reminded me not to bring my pig roast t-shirt, and told me I should probably keep my mouth shut. Brian said I need to see Dubai. Faisal told me not to go to Pakistan, and another couple of folks told me to put my faith and hope in Jesus.

All very good words of wisdom that I plan to more or less follow.

In other news, my single greatest triumph thus far has been while packing. I am the suitcase maven. For three months I will be living out of a single carry on suitcase filled with hopes, dreams, three logs of tightly rolled clothing, and perhaps some liquor that I smuggle into the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment